Sartorius simplifies progress for the life science industry. All our sites around the world have one thing in common: we believe in better health for more people. We are looking for an experienced and creative UX/UI designer that can improve the ease of use of our products.
We will lean on you for:
As our UX/UI advocate you will work across the organisation to ensure that we deliver brand compliant and user-friendly solutions to our customers.
- Engage with product management, engineering, and other stakeholders
- Plan, oversee, document and help the design team execute the design activities
- Create, maintain and update personas, customer journeys and value propositions
- Iterate wireframes, user flows, interactions, visual concepts and interactive prototypes
- Breakdown user requirements to user stories that create value to customers and users
- Lead workshops and perform user studies to understand needs, challenges and customer values
- Follow Sartorius branding and guidelines
Who we think you are:
A driven UX/UI designer with excellent people-skills who value collaboration. you get things done, have strong user centric advocacy and problem-solving skills. You are a communicator - that are not afraid to seek out different points of view when solving a complex problem. You know how to deliver insights targeted to different audiences up to the executive level.
Furthermore we believe you have:
- An academic degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Experience in designing user friendly solutions, facilitate and lead workshops and user research, implement UX strategies
- Ability to work under agile and diversified team structures
- Experience in the tools Adobe XD, Miro
- Experience in data analytics and data visualization is meritorious
To find out what it's like to be apart of Sartorius, see what our employees have to say:
Life at Sartorius
What we offer:
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally
Opportunity for international career development: a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
Strong values: sustainability, openness, enjoyment
Sartorius’ ambition is to simplify progress in the bio-pharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
Further insights into our world of work can be found here.
For more information regarding the position or recruitment process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org