We are looking for a Devops Engineer who wants to work with cutting-edge technology for customers in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry. You will join one of our product development teams.
We will lean on you for:
As a Devops Engineer you will gather requirements, prototype, design, develop, build, unit-test, document (including test and functional documentation) and package. You will work closely with product managers to define and shape the products.
- Maintaining, improving, developing and configuring the way we build, test, validate, release, deploy, provision, configure and monitor
- Taking ownership of the CI | CD pipeline with regards to performance, robustness and quality
- Ensuring consistency in development and avoiding the inclusion of components that would hurt performance and negatively affect users
- Overseeing the continual delivery of new code via testing and automation
- Enabling DevOps teams to reliably develop and release with high quality and performance
- Solving automation related issues
- Continuously improving the system, unit and integration test framework together with CI | CD and build system
- Enabling RTE in synchronization of features, releases and PI events
Who we think you are:
You are solution driven with the ability to understand complex tech information. You are a critical thinker with problem-solving skills and have experience from QA. Being a team player defines you and you take ownership in your performance and its impact on your work and attitude.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Expertise in one or more of the following technologies: Python, Kubernetes, Linux, Azure Devops, AWS
- BDD/ATDD (Behaviour-driven-/Acceptance Test-driven development)
- Expertise in working in DevOps
- Configuration Management and IaC (Infrastructure as Code) via Terraform and/ or CloudFormation
- Knowledge of SAFe framework
What we offer:
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally
Opportunity for international career development: a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
Strong values: sustainability, openness, enjoyment
Sartorius’ ambition is to simplify progress in the bio-pharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
Further insights into our world of work can be found here.
For more information regarding the position or recruitment process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org