We are looking for a Software Engineer who wants to develop cutting edge software products for our clients in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry. Do you want to be part of a team who is as passionate about product development and tech as you are?
We will lean on you for:
You will part of an agile team at the Data Analytics unit of Sartorius. There is a close collaboration with the product management team and customers to define and shape the products.
- Build applications on a Cloud Native platform with Docker and Kubernetes
- Since we expect you to love coding, we expect you to code. Our tech stack varies: C++, React/Redux, Kafka, Scala, Java and Python
- Design & implement easy to use UX/UI components.
- Design, build, test, deploy & document high quality source code from documented features to the CI/CD pipeline.
- Create and automate unit-, integration-, and system test for regression.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications and solutions.
- Continuously improve ways of working and driving team efforts.
- Adapt SAFe framework and DevOps
Who you are:
A true team player who loves challenges. You get things done, are flexible and humble as a person and always looks for a solution rather than problems.
You have an academic degree in computer science or equivalent work experience. You are a developer who believes in continuous learning and continuous improvement. To be truly great you are familiar with one or more of the following technologies: C++, React/Redux, Kafka, Scala, Java and Python, experienced in microservice architecture, cloud development & DevOps practices. Configuration Management and IaC (Infrastructure as Code) via Terraform and/or CloudFormation.
Life at Sartorius
What we offer:
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally
Opportunity for international career development: a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
Strong values: sustainability, openness, enjoyment
Sartorius’ ambition is to simplify progress in the bio-pharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
Further insights into our world of work can be found here.
For more information regarding the position or recruitment process please contact email@example.com